It’s finally Snippet Sunday time! I’ve been waiting for this all week! don’t know what I’m talking about? Snippet Sunday is where I share a bit of my writing on this blog every Sunday. Feel free to join in the fun and link to your post in the comments below.
How To Participate In Snippet Sunday
- Share a snippet of your current work in progress. It can be a sentence, a scene, a bit of dialogue, a poem, or even an entire chapter.
- Link your post back to Samantha Reed, the awesome blogger who originally created Snippet Sunday.
- Have lots of fun sharing your writing with the blogosphere!
- Feel free to drop a link to your post in the comments below this post so I can enjoy your writing as well.
- And it is done! Your Snippet Sunday is now complete!
For a bit of context, this snippet comes from my Camp NaNoWriMo project. It’s a YA fantasy novel by the working title of Wishes about magic, murder, and things that go unseen.
I wish I could be like them: blind and deaf to everything that no one should ever have to see or hear.